Designed for students to acquire the skills needed to manage and analyze large datasets to solve critical business problems. With a Data Analytics Minor , students receive training in the fundamentals of data analysis, data management, data storage, programming, and predictive analysis.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Principles of Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- Statistics for Data Analysis